1. Decide what you want in life, be specific.
2. Make a list of what you do not want in your life so you can work on it to stop the detractions.
3. Ask God for clarity what He wants you to do. Always have a pad and pencil around you to write down what God is telling you in your spirit.
4. Once you have clarity from God, then sit down and write your purpose sentence. This sentence will be the focus of your vision.
5. You must know that everything you do must line up with your purpose sentence.
6. Write some goals down in the following areas: Spiritual, Health, Relationship, and Finance.
7. You want to write goals down because this is a compass to help you accomplish what you need.
8. Have pictures of what you want, what God told you. Our mind thinks in pictures so you must see yourself there.
9. Go over this list on a daily basis.
10. Meditate on God's word daily so you can stay focus.
Know this, no one likes pain or the unexpected but when you stay prepared nothing can take your focus off your vision because it is too deep in your heart.